Saturday, October 15, 2011

Soccer Girl!

My little sunshine girl is having a fun fall getting to play soccer again. She's doing a great job! 

During her first game when we were all yelling for her to run, she goes, "But I don't know what I'm doing!!!" :) 

We've made progress since then! hee hee


She's #4!! Woop, woop for our little girl!


She loves, loves, LOVES her Daddy! And it's been perfect timing on games for her because he gets home in time for us all to go together. We're having sooo much fun with this. Carter wants to play soon. :) Sweet little kiddos.


Some of our teammates who are super di duper great! =) 


This little girl makes my world sooo happy! =) She reminds me of Aunt Shauna all the time. She is awesome! Hug your little ones a lot. They'll be grown up too soon. I thank God for this precious sweetheart every single day. Enjoy getting outside in this awesome weather, too! Fall is suuuuuch a special time of year! <3

2 comments:

  1. She is a super sweet and special girl! I am so thankful that she gets to spend her days at home with you, since she can't be with our sweet Shauna. I love you, Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading all your postings and seeing/hearing about all your wonderful activities. I know your bringing lots of sunshine to MO.

    ReplyDelete