Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Magic Moments!

 Seeing Kenna and Carter holding the baby chicks at Grandma and Papa Dud's.
 Feeling how tiny they were. Learning about them. Knowing that God made them.
 Being so gentle and sweet. Spending time running around the kitchen and talking about Mom with Grandma.
 Playing at the park with the Becks while it was raining. We will never forget that. When it rains, we'll think of them. You know, the little things really can be soooo big.
 The sweet little face of Joshua.
 The adorable smile of Jacob.
 The high-pitched squeals of my babies!!
 
 The first sightings of spring!!!
 Oh, we were sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!
Aren't they just beautiful!?!?!
 An incredible weekend at Higginsville for a youth rally. I was so encouraged. I loved it especially being with my beautiful Barrett sisters!! AND we matched and didn't plan it! =)
 Getting to have my babies, and my families there... knowing that our #1 goal in life is to go to Heaven and take as many people there with us as possible is totally worth fighting for!!
 Meeting new friends!!!!
 Spending time with my Abs. One of my very best friends. My sweet lil sister. We had a CRAZY weekend together, one of the most awesome ever!!!!
My cutie. She is just adorable!!!
Magic is very easy to come by-- it's all around us in everything we do. It's the love we share with our family, our friends, and the world. It's the sunshine, the rain, the flowers, the clouds. It's the funny moments. The serious ones. The quiet ones. It's the dancing around the house for no reason. It's the praying for dear friends who have lost someone dear to them. It's the wind, music, and books. It's deciding to have a good day every day, no matter what.
 Don't ever write off a day as a "BAD DAD"-- 
~I challenge you: Find at least 3 GOOD things about every single day!!~
CHOOSE to "Live in the SONSHINE!"
Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures!!! Wonderful words! Thanks for taking the time to post about these blessings! I love you.
    ~mm

    ReplyDelete