Saturday, July 28, 2012

CAMPNESS!

Chapel, Ethan's session. I'd heard so much about camp that I felt like I was coming back to a place that was like an old friend to me... :)
Many Bible lessons throughout each day. VERY good...
The lovely Noller girls who I totally enjoy spending time with...
KATIE!! It was my first time at camp with THE GIRL who made me so excited to come-- and our KenKen, too!

 
CUTIE!!
Awesome girls!
Sweet Best Friends Forever!
SAM! I was so excited to see Sam there. I didn't know she was gonna be there! :) I love those kinda surprises!
Come on, Bean! Knock Ethan into the water!
It was beautiful out there, I really loved the setting of camp!
Cooper!
My lovely Aunt Tammy~ I got to stay with her for a couple days while the girls were at camp. She is so fun to be with. I love her good heart and her sweet laugh so much. She helps me to be a better person!

 JJ's week!! Katie and Kara~ ohhh yeah!!! She is such a great friend. I am very blessed to have her in my life!
 Carter and Kenna LOVED camp!
 The sweetheart, Kate! I love her hugs!
 Tired out girlies...
 Camp wouldn't be possible without these people right here. Our awesome Staff. The cooks, counselors, random other workers... MADE THE WEEK GREAT!! It is a blessing to have such great examples for the kiddos to look to at Camp.
 Rylee sang~ and wow, did she do a great job!
 My Lys! My Cousin! My friend!
hee hee =)

Camp was amazing! I am thankful to have been able to be a part of it, and to share it with the kiddos, too. I am excited for when they are old enough to stay over night (though also not wanting them to be that old!) The camp I went to when I was a kid was so wonderful, so encouraging, so uplifting. This camp,

LITTLE BLUE BIBLE CAMP

is just the same!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment