Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pretty Preciousness!

 
  My precious, precious little Carter boy. =) He gives the very best hugs. I love his sweet kisses, too!
 
 "Let the beauty of Jesus be seen in me!!"
  
  Wonderful little girlies!! Aubrie, Rylee, and McKenna We had an awesome lunch together with the WHOLE family for Father's Day. We are blessed with many great fathers in this family!
  "There is sunshine in my soul today! And hope and praise and love!"
 
  The perfect smile of a perfect little girl! How I love this little ball of sunshine!! She makes you feel so very important!
 "It is well with my soul!"
 
  Hallie, the cutie. How I love this smile!!! 
Her first words to me normally are, "Can I have some gum? Can I have chapstick?"
 "I love my Savior, too! " 
 Two precious people. My beautiful MM and my sweet Lucy Kay! <3 <3

"Count your blessings, name them one by one. 
Count your blessings see what God has done. 
Count your blessings, name them one by one. 
Count your many blessings see what God has done."


No comments:

Post a Comment