Monday, May 28, 2012

5 kiddos, 2 days, and 1 major haircut?? Oh, YEAH!

Aunt Shauna hat. Cancer shirt. And a short haircut for me. One day-- we'll all be in HEAVEN together again. I can't wait for that day!!!
I had the most INCREDIBLE 2 days with 5 kiddos. 
My sweethearts, and JJ and Tina's sweethearts. 
First off, HAPPY 20 years to JJ and Tina Shepherd! They've been married almost as long as I've been alive! =D They are a fantastic couple who do so much for their kiddos, for the church, for camp kiddos, for teenagers, for friends... I've not known them for very long, but I can't imagine my life without them now. The first homeschool-get-together I was able to attend was at their house. The monthly Teen Devo is at their house. KONOS days are there often. It is such a fun, welcoming, loving place-- because of the dear family who lives there. Praying for many more happy years of love for the LORD, for each other, and for your family and friends, JJ and Tina-- I so love you both!
So... while they were enjoying a couple days away, my kiddos and I were blessed to have their kiddos stay with us... and let me tell you, we had a BLAST!
LOTS of water!
LOTS of food!
LOTS of playing!
LOTS of laundry!
LOTS of HAPPINESS!
Hot chocolate after playing in the water for hours...
My pretty, lovely girls!
The whole gang. :) Such sweethearts!
The handsome and adorable WYATT!
Doing crafts, enjoying a slow morning at home, singing and dancing around the house....
Really good memories. I kept thinking, "I could really see having 5 kiddos. The kiddos work so well together. They are such good helpers. Super cute and fun to be around. They make me laugh all day long. They love GOD." My favorite time of the whole two days, (And I loved it ALL, so it's kinda hard to pick) was Bible time before movie and bed. We sang songs to GOD. We read and talked about HIS word. These sweethearts have such love for the Father. I commend JJ and Tina for that.
Um. He's adorable!! And a superhero. And he loves my haircut. And he gives good hugs. 
I want one. =)
My sweet, kind, helpful, funny boys!!
Curled up resting before our awesome Wednesday night dinner with awesome aunts, uncle, and loads of cousins!
My sweet, incredible KAYLA! She is beautiful inside and out. 
I am so blessed to have her in my life!!
 
We've been doing a lot of singing lately... What am I saying? We ALWAYS sing a lot. hee hee
Well, one of the songs we've been singing has been, "The sun will come out tomorrow... so you've got to hang on 'til tomorrow... come what may!" 
"We can do ALL things, THROUGH CHRIST!!!"
Never. Never. NEVER give up! =)

1 comment: