Sunday, November 27, 2011

Walks, talks, and larks!

"Kara, why is your last name different than ours? You're in our family, right?" ~McKenna :)
Tickling and running around the house shrieking... always fun!! 
Notice their faces??! hee hee I'm pretty sure they're gonna run me over! 

Really. The skills they're learning, the speeds at which they learn things... it overwhelms and excites me!

The way GOD made us. Made kiddos' brains... wow. TAKE the time to talk to them and teach them-- and be taught by them. I have never learned so much as when I'm with people learning from their examples. My kiddos teach me something new about myself-- themselves-- and the world every day!!
"Peace and Joy and Happiness... No more sorrow... SOMEDAY!"
"Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee. 
How great Thou are, how great Thou art!"
 
 "There is sunshine in my soul today! And hope and praise and love!"

 My precious boy. My sunshine. My little man who always has kisses and hugs to make my day perfect.

"To God be the glory-- GREAT THINGS HE HATH DONE!"

Thanksgiving goes on every day. All day long. Not just once a year. 

Start counting your blessings. You'll never get finished!! :)


3 comments:

  1. hey girlie! you may wanna check out my blog for a bloggy award...to you. :) i hope you are having a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! sweet post! i totally agree with you on counting the blessings...i just can't quit counting them! :D
    i didn't know you had a blog! meee too! :) i found ya from my sissy marli's blog, so glad i did! :) i am following<3
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the words and pictures of this post! Thank you for making the effort to record these precious memories, Kara! I love you!
    mm

    ReplyDelete